Monday, August 16, 2010

did your friend just throw up?

So never ever ever start your night with all you can eat and drink, sushi and saki bombs! You think I am kidding, but seriously, take my word for it. Once I started my night out like that at Sushi O Sushi in Lincoln Park.. When we got to the next bar, I proceeded to buy and take a Jim Beam shot - needless to say, it didn't end there. That shot made me throw up on the bar in front of a Saturday night crowd, and wipe it up with my shirt. Yes... my own shirt.  I mean you cant make this shit up. I legit wiped it up with my shirt and quickly proceded to the ladies room to figure out my life. I ended up throwing out my shirt out in order to save my rep. The best part, no one noticed. Seriously, no one. WHO DOESNT SEE THIS SHIT!!! I am happy no one did because an hour later my best friend got kicked out for standing on a stool... yup, once again I win the drunk game.

No comments:

Post a Comment