Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Neverland is real…


At what age is a McDonald’s junkie supposed to ditch the Happy Meals and start ordering Southwest Chicken Salads, Filet-O-Fish, or the ever preferred Big Mac. I was unaware that this age was specified in some ohh so godly book of fast food, yet today I found myself being ridiculed for my 4 piece nugget meal with light up Avatar figurine. Just because I am an adult doesn’t mean that this deliciously small feast loses its “Happy.” Maybe all you overweight slobs don’t live in the same Peter Pan Neverland I call Chicago, or it could be that you are jealous that when I consume half my daily calories in one sitting I maintain the self-discipline to jog around the block a couple times. Next time keep your gawks and giggles to yourself, and gobble up your steamy McRib in silence. As for me, bring on the Happy Meals, bring on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment