Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tatt, tatt, tatt it up…

The recent addition to my wrist has given me a new appreciation for those individuals whom cover 90% of their body in ink. I now have two tattoos. One placed behind my right ear, and one on my left wrist. Be it three years ago, I hardly remember felling any discomfort by the etching of a 1 in² heart behind my ear. Although last Sunday, my newest tribute to my father happened to cause me a much elevated pain level as it is located on a part of my body with little to no padding. This pain made me think about how it must feel to ink up in major ways, ways that require numerous sittings to finish. Ekkkk. I’d say it is safe to assume that the pain level is equal to somewhere between launching face first into a speeding windshield and being continuously body slammed by The Hulk Hogan. Hey, no pain no game.

No comments:

Post a Comment