Thursday, January 28, 2010

TLB anyone?...

I must say, Tokyo Lunchbox and Catering may be the most fabulous Chicago lunch joint there ever was. It is safe to say that I venture across Van Buren Street, to get my Spicy Tofu soup and White Rice fix, four out of five days a week. Some would say this simple meal is lackluster, boring, and obviously repetitive, but I say it is delicious and more importantly CHEEP! Only $3.30 for a satisfying yet healthy lunch option, count me in! Nowhere else in this giant square we call “the Loop” can one find an ever so delectable meal that doesn’t, quote on quote, “break the bank.” So to all you Chipotle, Potbelly, Sbarro, or possibly basement cafeteria people, go ahead, take a gander to one of the 7 TLB locations here in this great city, and fill up on some scrumptious eastern cuisine.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the $1.99 veggie salad with ginger dressing! And the sushi isn't bad either, when I want to spurge ... which is never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of which ... are you going today? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I come home next, you're taking me there. :) Love u

    ReplyDelete