Friday, November 20, 2009

Get around round round, I get around...

"Even I know who Bryan Adams is!?! The Beach Boys had some really great songs."


During similar situation to below in  Ahhh Tomato, Tomatoe... an office conversation about celebrity knowledge was being held around 7:15am. The night before a coworker had witnessed a 37 year old who had no recollection of who Bryan Adams was. Bryan Adams, as I'm sure you all know, is a Canadian rock artist know for hits such as "Everything I Do" and "Summer of '69." Unfortunately when the name Bryan Adams popped into my half asleep head I recognized it as Brian Wilson, the lead singer of the infamous Beach Boys. Because I precede the ages of my coworkers by an average of 10 years, this statement was followed by many surprised faces as well as chuckles at my innocence. As you would expect, I laughed right along with them clearly still confused on who the hell "Bryan Adams" was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment