Monday, March 8, 2010

I say Oscars, you say Academy Awards...

I’m going to throw it out there and say I was very pleasantly surprised with the list of Oscar winners from last night’s awards.  With that said, I was even happier with the list of losers! Of course, my favorite loser of the bunch was Up in the Air. A horrible compilation of boring, useless, and utterly stupid, Up in the Air didn’t deserve the 6 plus nominations let alone an actual golden statue. I enjoyed this loss almost as much as the look on the faces of Dreamboat Clooney and his dumb as rocks GF. Simply priceless.  Another proud loser came in the form yet another overrated Tarantino film, Inglorious Bastards. I was more than okay with Christoph Waltz winning for best supporting actor, but if Nazi Mania had won in a more credible category I may have vomited directly through my television and onto some innocent bystander such as Gabourey Sidibe (Precious), or even poor little Zac Efron.  Untill next year, loved the dresses, loved the show, and still despise Kathy Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment